- National and regional excellence and to contribute to the growth of the academic and administrative staff, skills and competencies, and to provide a modern e-learning services with quality conforming to academic accreditation standards
- Establishment and emphasizing the e-learning culture at the university
- Offering special training programs in e-learning related topics for both faculty and students
- Utilization of modern and contemporary e-learning techniques
- Designing and producing e-learning academic courses according to high-quality standards.
- Building administrative and academic skills for higher education institutions in both administrative and academic staff.
- Developing the skills and competencies of the administrative and academic staff in various facets and aspects.
- Building and developing e-learning skills for students
- Establishing channels for effective partnership in support of e-learning with national, regional and global institutions
Transparency, justice, equality, and equal opportunities