Welcome to the Computer and Information Technology Center (CITC) Our role is to provide a high-quality electronic work environment to enhance and improve performance, enhance academic excellence, increase productivity, and improve the quality of research.
Keeping pace with advances in information and communications technologies accurately and globally.
Providing electronic services and infrastructure processing and development with the highest international standards.
- Creativity and innovation
- Credibility and teamwork
- Providing electronic services for students and faculty members to facilitate the educational process.
- Provide departments and centers with programs that will develop administrative work.
- Providing the University’s infrastructure to cope with the expansion and increase in the number of students.
- Providing consultancy and public services in the methods of using the computer for public and private institutions, organizing, managing, implementing and following these services.
- Organizing the optimal use of computer resources provided by the University.
- Providing technical knowledge in various fields to the local community.
- Computer Center Development Project (Server Room)
- Wireless Network Development Project (WIFI)
- Project for the development of electronic surveillance (CCTV)