first DAAD Project: “Women and Diversity within Islamic Contexts”
Dear Female Students at Tafila Technical University,
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for you to participate in the first DAAD Project: “Women and Diversity within Islamic Contexts” meeting, which will take place in Frankfurt/ Germany in July 2023. This project aims to engage with the diverse voices of Muslim women in Germany, Jordan, Malaysia, and Morocco. The initial meeting will serve several purposes, including establishing connections and relationships among members from 4 countries, developing an understanding of the research focuses, identifying research themes and
interests, establishing roles and responsibilities of members, and coordinating research arrangements and activities.
To be eligible to participate in this meeting, applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Cumulative GPA of at least 70%.
Please note that preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a commitment to sharing what they have learned and show a willingness to participate in the project actively
To apply, interested female students should submit the following documents:
• Official and certified university transcripts.
• A motivation letter.
To apply for the first DAAD project: “Women and Diversity within Islamic Contexts” meeting, please fill out the Google Form provided https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJI8iGM6cEpWYU5i4q1n6rPUlTVboBWkScIyJL7amCBSeH8g/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you need any assistance or have any questions about the application process, please feel free to contact Dr. Saba Al-Kasasbeh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Al-Kasasbeh is available to provide support and answer any questions you may have.
Important notes regarding the application process:
1. The deadline for submitting your application is May 6, 2023. Please make sure to submit your application and all required documents before this date.
2. The top 5 applicants who have satisfied the requirements will be invited to an interview. Please ensure that you have provided all the required information and documents, as incomplete applications may not be considered.
3. Please note that this opportunity is only open to current students and not alumni.