Vision and Message
Achieving academic excellence and leadership in the field of computer science and information technology at the national and regional levels in terms of the quality of education and scientific research, and developing the department to keep pace with the requirements of the labor market, taking into account the application of local and international quality standards, in addition to focusing on applied scientific research in this field and contributing to community service Local, by providing practical solutions.
Providing qualified and specialized programmers and researchers in the field of computer science and information technology through a study program that keeps pace with developments and developments in this field and conforms to the needs of the labor market, and the completion of distinguished scientific research in the field of computer science and information technology, and the development of creative human resources to ensure academic output Adequacy, highly skilled and equipped with knowledge that qualifies them for innovation and creativity in the labor market.
1. Striving to ensure the quality of the computer information systems and smart device computing programs through the application of local and international academic accreditation standards.
2. Supporting and motivating faculty members in the department in order to develop scientific research and involve students in it.
3. Developing and updating the study plans of the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology to match the requirements of the labor market.
4. Developing students’ scientific and professional skills to ensure highly adequate academic outputs.
5. Cooperating with local and international institutions and enhancing the department’s role in serving the local community.