To become an entrepreneur with a prestigious local and international academic reputation, capable of creating a generation who supports, develops, and integrates a knowledge-based economy in its academic and applied programs meeting the current and future needs of society, and preparing current and future generations for a better life.
To create an educational environment in which the faculty members and students can contribute to develop a knowledge-based economy to prepare a generation capable of meeting the professional, academic and research needs of society, and to establish values governing the survival of the current generation and successive generations and to improve the quality of their life.
- To offer a variety of high-quality programs that are consistent with the educational mission of the university.
- To encourage and supporting the effective use of technology in the academic and administrative process.
- Supporting and enhancing the professional status of the faculty.
- To develop curriculum in academic programs.
- To implement and strengthening existing policies that would lead to improving communication between faculty members and the administration, increasing the contribution of faculty members to the decision-making process, and enhancing a sense of shared responsibility for the university administration.
- To enhance communication with the local community and the region, and maintaining an electronic directory of faculty members to assist them in their research