Special Responsibilities Assigned for each Branch Proposed in the Organizational Structure of the Centre
Accreditation and Classification Branch
- Monitoring programs’ accreditation and classifications in the local and international institutions.
- Coordinating with the colleges with regard to the development, freezing or termination of academic programs and pursuing their own special accreditation.
- Cooperating with colleges in amending course syllabi in respect to the special accreditation criteria of programs issued by Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission for Higher Education.
- Coordinating with Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission for Higher Education to consider field visits.
Training and Academic Development Branch
- Coordinating and supervising training courses for faculty members.
- Supervising the evaluation of the academic staff performance and preparing the necessary reports.
- Identifying the training needs of the faculty members at the university.
Evaluation and Information Branch
- Building a database to document information, plans (strategic and action) and performance indicators.
- Supervising colleges and departments in terms of applying Quality Standards and maintaining their sustainability
- Analyzing data, and preparing reports and studies related to the preparation of plans and their results.
- Supervising the work of quality assurance representatives in colleges.
- Supervising the evaluation of university activities and linking them to performance indicators.
- Preparing reports on measuring the various activities and operations of the university.
- Preparing statistical and analytical studies, reports and research required by the requirements of missions.
- Providing statistical data that contribute to the decision-making process related to the university’s various activities.
- Establishing a culture of self-assessment and recognition of strengths, and points that need to be improved and developed.
- Designing questionnaires for evaluation and conducting studies
Jordan National Qualifications Framework Branch
- Follow-up to include the university within the National Qualifications framework.
- Follow up on the placement of programs in the National Qualifications Framework