Providing a distinctive academic environment for scientific research and postgraduate program, contributing to community development, spreading culture, and transferring the Universities library to the level of international universities libraries.
Building balanced and integrated paper and electronic sources and databases. Providing advanced information services to the community of beneficiaries in accordance with international quality standards.
- Honesty: working to protect the values of intellectual property.
- Knowledge: contribute to reach the society of knowledge.
- The quality: by applying quality standards in the performance of libraries and services they provide.
- Creativity: adopting modern ideas and techniques.
- Cooperation: communicating with other libraries and
- Circulate recommendations to employees
- Acquisition department
- Cataloging and classification department
- Circulation department
- References and theises and periodical department