To achieve creativity and excellence in the fields of scientific research and graduate studies and to become an internationally recognized hub for ground-breaking and ethically based research.
To encourage distinguished research work through the creation of an attractive and stimulating environment to achieve the goals of both the university and society.
- Encourage research, authorship, and publication at the university.
- Follow up on the strategic plan of national development.
- Conduct research and studies that aim at achieving the goals of building a knowledge-based society.
- Provide a stimulating and attractive environment for faculty members to conduct innovative scientific research.
- Develop cooperation with local and international centers of research.
- Offer postgraduate programs that meet the requirements of the labor market.