Assistant Director for Technical Affairs Responsibilities
- Contributes to the preparation of the center’s annual plan in cooperation with the director of the center.
- Follows the quarterly and annual plans.
- Follows the implementation of plans with colleges.
- Follows the procedures of the university competency-based test.
- Follows and coordinates the courses held at the Center.
- Follows the needs of the center.
Assistant Director for Administration Responsibilities
- Assisting the director in organizing, planning and implementing the center’s plans.
- Coordinating work within the center.
- Ensuring that the specified schedules are met.
- Following-up and assisting in achieving the goals by the employees.
- Tracking progress in goals periodically.
- Assessing the employee’s performance and identifying recruitment and training needs.
- Supervising and motivating employees to do their best.
- Handling the complaints and suggestions submitted to the center.
- Ensuring that all employees comply with the laws and instructions.
- Following the attendance and absence of staff.