Excellence and innovation in supporting university practices in implementing international standards of accreditation and quality assurance.
Disseminating the concept of quality and for consolidating it in thought and action achieving quality standards in the university and continuous development and modernization.
- Excellence in performing the tasks assigned to the center
- Leadership and work to achieve the highest levels of quality
- Cooperation and partnership with various individuals, colleges, centers, departments, deanships and colleges.
- Transparency and credibility in working with all parties.
- Taking responsibility, integrity, fairness in all aspects.
- Instilling concepts of belonging, loyalty and commitment of all employees to the highest ethical and professional levels.
- Agility in responding to higher education initiatives
- Accreditation and Quality Assurance section
- Faculty Development section
- Center section
- Assistant section
- bureau section