The Language Center has been established in 2008 as an independent academic unit directly linked with the presidency.
- Preparation of programs for non-native Arabic learners and executing these programs. This is achieved through various international agreements with academic and government institutions to enhance cultural dialogue and interaction.
- Conducting training courses in various languages for the local community in cooperation with the Social Centre.
- Conducting training courses in various languages for university students.
- Preparation of intake exams for new students for the university satisfaction in English and Arabic languages.
- Teaching the following obligatory courses:
Skills in Arabic 99
Skills in Arabic 101
Skills in Arabic 102
Skills in English 99
Skills in English 101
Skills in English 102
Offering special courses in different languages to improve students’ language skills.
Conducting IELTS, GRE, and TOEFL courses.
The Centre aims to develop special programs in Arabic for non-natives preparing for the Diploma in Arabic. The Centre also aims to raise the level of English language skills through modern language labs connected to the internet along with relevant programs.
The Centre strives continually to reinforce and achieve the university policies especially those pertaining to Jordanian Culture and Civilization.