Assistant to the President
|Dr-Mohamed Abdel Wahab Mahasneh||Assistant to the President for Administrative Affairs and Legal|
Powers and functions of the Assistant to the President for Administrative Affairs and Legal:
First: The President of his association with the university and directly linked to all administrative departments, except the Admission and Registration Chamber and the Computer Center and the Division of tenders.
Second: The delegated powers of the president of the issues and administrative and financial matters following:
1. Oversee the functioning of all administrative departments, and to ensure proper application of the regulations of the university and the regulations issued thereunder.
2. Management decisions relating to the organization, operation and development of administrative services at the university and to ensure the integrity of the decisions of the various departments in accordance with University regulations and instructions.
3. The application of the Staff Regulations in force at the university and work on getting its instructions and activate the development and follow-up to the formation of committees contained therein duly.
4. Supervision of all university facilities and installations inside and outside the campus, and to ensure the good functioning in accordance with the objectives which it was created.
5. Take all administrative decisions relating to the work of the Department of Personnel, sign, and follow-up implementation of decisions with the exception of recruitment, transfers and the granting of incentive increases and annual increments.
6. Placement regardless Almiaomat and bonuses due to employees at the university after duly audited.
7. Continue as a consultant to the President for all Legal Affairs, the lawyer for the University and everything related to the legal aspect of the University both internally and externally.
8. Any other matters delegated to him by the president later