Faculty of Administrative & Financial Sciences
Dr. Khaled Abu aliqh An acting, Faculty of Administrative & Financial Sciences
Welcome to the Faculty of Administrative & Financial Sciences (FAFS), At Tafila Technical University. The faculty was established in 2005, with only one department including one academic program; economics. The faculty now encompasses four departments with four academic programs; business economics, accounting, business administration and finance & banking sciences. Each of the departments offers various types of courses designed for students pursuing careers in the above programs. The programs designed to provide students with a broad liberal education, and enhance their skills which will allow them to adapt with the new departments in the globe, and allow them to pursue careers in business, industry, and government national and local markets.
The faculty also, has a good relationship with the community by providing training and consultation services to the local and regional markets. To achieve its objectives, the faculty has recruited well-educated and well-trained academic members who have good knowledge in a diversity of academic and professional interests reflecting several modern areas of specialization.
The mission of FAFS is to develop knowledge and skills in finance and managerial sciences to students, and to study economics, finance, accounting and business administration aspects by teaching and research. FAFS intends to create well-educated, skilled and professional students with high quality of business knowledge in order to fulfill society's needs.
The vision of FAFS is to enhance and import students capabilities and recruit them professionally and educationally in order to fit and cope with the business market. Moreover, to provide the student with a broad general education and intensive study
- Proud of our staff and students
- Proud of our belonging to Tafila Technical University
- Loyalty and commitment to Tafila Technical University
- Having good organizational culture
- Committed to serve community
- Encouraging innovation and change
- To provide students with knowledge and skills in order to improve their life career and satisfy the needs of society
- To contribute to the knowledge with new business ideas through applied researches
- To serve the society by introducing professional and educational students