TTU offers three Master’s programs, including Educational Psychology, Curriculum and Instruction, and Electrical Power and Control Engineering.
Guidelines for applicants
The application form should be clearly and accurately filled out in two copies.
Applicants to Master degree and PhD Degree must hold a bachelor degree and a bachelor degree and a master degree respectively. For both programs, the applicant must be a graduate from a university recognised by TTU on a regular basis. The application form should be submitted to Scientific Research and Graduate Studies at TTU. The application form should be enclosed with two personal photos and two certified copies of the following documents: a bachelor degree certificate or its equivalent, bachelor degree transcripts, a birth certificate, a passport, a family book, and a military service book for male Jordanians or an exemption from military service.
Documents Required with Application Form
- A certified copy of general secondary school transcripts
- A certified copy of Diploma Graduate Certificate and the first university degree.
- An equation of degree approved by Jordan Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for graduates of non-Jordanian non-Arab universities.
- A certified copy of official diploma and bachelor degree transcripts.
- A certified copy of the passport for non-Jordanian students.
- A birth certificate issued from Jordan Bureau of Civil Status and Passports or a certified copy.
- A certified copy of Identity Card issued by Jordan Bureau of Civil Status and Passports.
- A certified copy of the military service book for Jordanian male students or a military service termination certificate for those who completed their military service or an exemption from military service.
- Approval of the authorities and institutions that require the applicant to obtain a prior approval before enrolment in postgraduate studies for those who are working in Jordan Armed Forces and Public Security Forces or even Tafila Technical University staff.
- A copy of TOEFL certificate approved by the centres accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Approval of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for non-Jordanian students.
- A modern personal photo (Size 4 * 6).
- A receipt of 15 JD from Tafila Technical University Department of Finance (Enrolment application fee).