Section of the Networks1- Developing the wireless network at the university which covers all university’s facilities and provides wireless communication for workers and students.
2- Upgrading the wireless network by using focal points of (153) link.
3- Completing the Electronic Surveillance System project (CCTV) with a total of 127 high-quality cameras in addition to (3) PTZ cameras which have super quality and accuracy.
. Updating wireless network by using a supporter device (Clear-Pass) No.(2) -4
Updating wireless network by using a main controller (WLC) No.(2). - 5
6- Upgrading Wireless network by using a wireless network device management and monitoring (Air-wave).
7- Preparing infrastructure for electronic surveillance center which is equipped with high-speed servers, saving data devices, power-saving devices, and displays.
8- Following-up the effectiveness of the external network and its sustainability with the Jordanian universities Network Inc. (JUNET).
9- Constantly observing the components of the main network that are distributed in the university's buildings in order to avoid technical problems.
10- Preparing specifications for the integrated project "wired network modernization" within the university.
11- Updating the wired network by using the dispensers of the main network (Core Switch) (2) with a high-efficiency at a speed up to 2.56 TB.
12- Updating the wired network of servers by installing dispensers of the main network (TOR Switch) No. (2) which has a high-efficiency speed of 80 GB.
13- Replacing the device of initial protection (PIX Firewall) with a new device (Fortigate 1500D), which performs a set of tasks, i.e: security (anti-spam, anti-virus, web-filtering, IPS, VPN).
14- Monitoring the performance of wired and wireless networks through the secondary protection device (Mcafee-Web-Gateway).
15- Preparing the necessary infrastructure for the wired network in the building of the TTU radio to provide the service of online broadcasting on the university’s website.
16- Preparing network infrastructure to monitor fingerprint devices that are distributed throughout the campus.
19- Furnishing Potash Theater within the university with wired and wireless internet network, preparing infrastructure and establishing a local network at the nursery school of the university..
20- Establishing wired and wireless computer networks in the laboratories of the colleges of engineering and science to ensure the safety and security of computerized examinations.
21- Creating an isolated wireless network in the presidency meeting room in the university campus.
22- Preparing criteria for a number of Central Technical Tenders to provide the Department of Central Tenders with.
. 23- Preparing criteria for computer offices
24- Using a suitable network to run academic proficiency tests for the students who are expected to graduate.
25- Conducting specialized training courses for the university students.
26- Participating in specialized workshops on computer networks at the level of Jordanian universities through cross-linked Jordanian universities Inc. (JUNET) because of their importance for keeping pace with the evolution of the technology sector at the level of networking.
27- Establishing Training and Creativity Laboratory (Training & Innovation Lab), and fully supervising it by giving courses and lectures.
28- Devoting computer laboratories, computer network and maintenance expertise for the service of the local community.
29- Conducting a study about the needs of the new building of the Computer and Information Technology Center.
Section of Analysis, Programming, and Web Development
First: Creating a Set of New Systems
- The advanced system of computerized examinations, the second edition.
- The archive system of bureaus.
- The computerized follow-up system of work and vacations.
- Library periodicals and cataloguing system
- Clinic System
- Medical laboratories system.
- Warehouses and supplies system - the first edition
- Provident fund system.
- Bank Cheque issuance system and pending cheque follow up system
- Medical insurance system
- On campus accommodation system.
-Direct connection system with the Ministry of Higher Education for the issuance of statistical reports.
- System of obligatory military service for male students
- Electronic questionnaire system
- Online broadcasting system of the university radio
. -Phone Directory system
Second: Developing the Following Systems:
- Student Affairs System
-Acceptance and Registration System (through):
- The addition of many new reports to the system in order to help registrars perform their work more quickly and accurately.
- The services provided by the admission and registration system have been updated to comply with amended regulations and instructions.
- Developing the website of the university and adding many sub-electronic sites to it such as the website of Jordan Journal of Electrical Engineering (JJEE).
- Developing revenues and funds system by adding many reports to it.
Third: Maintaining direct connection between various systems
- Connection with the Active Directory
- Connection with e-learning systems
- Connection with library systems which are based on Horizon.
Fourth: Preparing infrastructure to replace old servers and databases
- Identifying the licenses that are necessary for the new servers.
-Studying the features of new servers, and identifying the basic requirements servers should meet.
- Updating oracle databases from10g to 11g oracle.
- Examining and running new servers for several time to make sure that they are safe and secure.
- Examining backups to make sure they are free of defects.
Section of Servers and Computer Management
- Installing and running (Backup to disk) system.
-Updating and developing the backup system by using (Storewize V7000) device.
.-Updating the backup system to be (7.7)
-Updating servers of databases and developing them through the supply of (POWER8) servers.
-Renewing of security certificates systems to protect the software which the Computer Center provides for 2016/2017
- Ensuring operational safety and readiness of all servers in the Computer Center for the year 2015.
.- Ensuring data security on servers and protecting them for the year 2015
-Managing, operating, maintaining and ensuring the security of the backup system for the year 2015.
-Managing, operating, maintaining and ensuring the security of electronic storage system for the year 2015.
-Replacing, operating and ensuring the readiness of the new central storage unit.
-Running anti-virus software system on all of computers and servers to ensure the security of work environment.
-Applying the policy of the safe entry during the periods of computerized examinations.
-Setting high quality standards and specifications to buy server or replace backup devices.
-Reforming the data of a large number of university servers, which have been exposed to technical failures.
-Establishing the new e-learning system and connecting it with the university’s other electronic systems.
-Updating the operating system of the website of the university, and creating an equivalent operating system for emergency situations.
-Installing and operating a number of new computer servers.