The Scientific Research Division deals with all aspects of scientific research pinpointed by scientific research regulations and instructions by managing and providing funds and grants for TTU researchers and handling all financial aspects such as budgets and claims. Since its establishment, the division has been promoting and funding many scientific research projects at TTU, especially applied ones. Moreover, the division manages the participation of the deanship in the Higher Committee for Scientific Research in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research through the membership of the dean.
The Scientific Scholarships Division facilitates the procedures required from TTU’s graduate scholarships recipients for pursuing Master and PhD degrees in all fields of study because the university is still in early stages of establishment (before and during their studies academically and financially). The division has provided the opportunity for many TTU academic and non-academic staff to obtain their Master and PhD degrees. In local daily newspapers, the division also advertised the need for professors with expertise for the specialisations that the university intended to create.
TTU offers three Master’s programs, including Educational Psychology, Curriculum and Instruction, and Electrical Power and Control Engineering. The division coordinates with the academic deanships at TTU in following the progress of postgraduate students to ensure the achievement of all objectives sought in each program.
TTU offers three Master’s programs, including Educational Psychology, Curriculum and Instruction, and Electrical Power and Control Engineering.
Guidelines for applicants
The application form should be clearly and accurately filled out in two copies.
Applicants to Master degree and PhD Degree must hold a bachelor degree and a bachelor degree and a master degree respectively. For both programs, the applicant must be a graduate from a university recognised by TTU on a regular basis. The application form should be submitted to Scientific Research and Graduate Studies at TTU. The application form should be enclosed with two personal photos and two certified copies of the following documents: a bachelor degree certificate or its equivalent, bachelor degree transcripts, a birth certificate, a passport, a family book, and a military service book for male Jordanians or an exemption from military service.
Documents Required with Application Form
- A certified copy of general secondary school transcripts
- A certified copy of Diploma Graduate Certificate and the first university degree.
- An equation of degree approved by Jordan Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for graduates of non-Jordanian non-Arab universities.
- A certified copy of official diploma and bachelor degree transcripts.
- A certified copy of the passport for non-Jordanian students.
- A birth certificate issued from Jordan Bureau of Civil Status and Passports or a certified copy.
- A certified copy of Identity Card issued by Jordan Bureau of Civil Status and Passports.
- A certified copy of the military service book for Jordanian male students or a military service termination certificate for those who completed their military service or an exemption from military service.
- Approval of the authorities and institutions that require the applicant to obtain a prior approval before enrolment in postgraduate studies for those who are working in Jordan Armed Forces and Public Security Forces or even Tafila Technical University staff.
- A copy of TOEFL certificate approved by the centres accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Approval of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for non-Jordanian students.
- A modern personal photo (Size 4 * 6).
- A receipt of 15 JD from Tafila Technical University Department of Finance (Enrolment application fee).
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan , Tafila Technical University, Jordan
- O. Box 179 , Tafila 66110 , Jorda
Tel : +962- 32250326
Fax: +962- 32250002